Index in Angular Rich text editor component
19 Sep 20221 minute to read
The Rich Text Editor component is WYSIWYG (“what you see is what you get”) editor. It is used to create, edit and return the content in valid HTML markup or markdown (MD). The editor provides a standard toolbar to format content using its commands. Modular library features to load the necessary functionality on demand. The toolbar contains commands to align the text, insert link, insert image, insert list, undo/redo operation, HTML view, and more.
- Handles markdown editing.
- Contains a modular library to load the necessary functionality on demand.
- Provides a fully customizable toolbar.
- HTML view to edit the source directly for developers.
- Support to integrate third-party library.
- Preview the modified content before saving it.
- Handling images, hyperlinks, video, uploads, etc.
- Contains undo/redo manager.
- Create bulleted and numbered list.