Index in Angular Tab component
4 Apr 20231 minute to read
The Angular Tab is a content panel to show multiple contents in a specific space, one at a time.
- Rendering: Can be rendered based on the items collection and HTML elements.
- Adaptive: Supports responsive rendering with scrollable Tabs and popup menu.
- Customization: Provides customization support for header with icons and orientation.
- Animation: Supports animation effects for moving previous/next contents of Tab.
- Accessibility: Provides built-in compliance with the WAI-ARIA specifications and it is achieved through attributes. By default, it allows to interact with Tab headers by using keyboard shortcuts.