Index in React Rich text editor component
20 Jan 20231 minute to read
The Rich Text Editor component is WYSIWYG (“what you see is what you get”) editor; it is used to create and edit the content and return valid HTML markup or markdown (MD) of the content. The editor provides a standard toolbar to format content using its commands. Modular library features to load the necessary functionality on demand. The toolbar contains commands to align the text, insert link, insert image, insert list, undo/redo operation, HTML view, and more.
- Handles markdown editing.
- Contains a modular library to load the necessary functionality on demand.
- Provides a fully customizable toolbar.
- HTML view to edit the source directly for developers.
- Supports to integrate third-party library.
- Preview the modified content before saving it.
- Handles images, hyperlinks, video, hyperlinks, uploads, and more.
- Contains undo/redo manager.
- Creates bulleted and numbered lists.