Index in React Treegrid component
27 Jan 20231 minute to read
The most important features available in the TreeGrid component are paging, sorting, filtering, and searching.
- Sorting: Supports n levels of sorting.
- Filtering: Supports filtering records with filter bar and menu filtering modes.
- Paging: Allows easy switching between pages using the pager bar.
- Editing: Offers cell and row editing modes for updating the records.
Columns: The column definitions are used as the dataSource schema in the TreeGrid. This plays a vital role in rendering column values in the required tree structure.
- Reordering: Allows dragging and dropping of any column anywhere in the treegrid’s column header row, thus allowing repositioning of columns.
- Resizing:Resizing allows changing column width on the fly by simply dragging the right corner of the column header.
- Cell Styling: TreeGrid cell styles can be customized either by using CSS or programmatically.
- Selection:Rows or cells can be selected in the treegrid. One or more rows or cells can also be selected by holding Ctrl or Command, or programmatically.
- Templates: Templates can be used to create custom user experiences in the treegrid.
- Aggregation: Provides the option to easily visualized the aggregates for column values. Displays aggregates for child data.
- Context menu: The context menu provides a list of actions to be performed in the treegrid. It appears when a cell, header, or the pager is right-clicked.
- Export: Provides the options to export the treegrid data to Excel, PDF, and CSV formats.
- RTL support: Provides right-to-left mode that aligns the treegrid content from right to left.
- Localization: Provides an inherent support to localize the UI.